The Democrat party strategy for the closing week of this election seems to be: Claim your opponent is an extreme wingnut outside the mainstream of the country. I believe this will also be the strategy used against elected Republicans and their supporters after the election in the battle of ideas for which direction the country should take. As a public service, I have created this handy checklist you can use to determine whether or not you are an extremist.
- I think it's about time to break out the sore loserman posters and signs. Anyone still have one? 7 months ago
- @instapundit nice job getting testicle shrinkage into your USA today column. I hope you won a bet with that one. 10 months ago
- RT @iowahawkblog: LOL at all those Latin American immigrants who came here to escape tinpot dictatorships. 1 year ago
- Does Al Sharpton have a sister? #Drudge 1 year ago
- RT @BiasedGirl: RT @AmyOtto8: That election wasn't a wave, it was a Game of Thrones season finale. 1 year ago